Re: KDE Accessibility - sorry, off topic.

Hi Darragh,

The KDE accessibility folks would certainly benefit from your experience
and opinion in this matter.  I agree with you, but hearing it from an
experienced end user is different from hearing it from me.  Please do
pass this information on to them!

Thanks and best regards,

Bill