Re: Speech Dispatcher

Hello Hynek:

If the Speech Dispatcher core maintains a clean separation between itself and the modules it uses (in other words, if they are separate processes), then you are correct that there is no problem. Maybe I had the wrong impression, I thought the modules were linked into the same process space, i.e. that some of the Speech Dispatcher GPL code had to call directly into the modules?
Bill