Re: gnopernicus compiling

Hi,

It could be a problem with your compile environment. In that directory
are 2 xml files default.xml and verbose.xml. Both are generated at make
time from file.xml.in like files.

I compiled the gnopernicus-0.11.6.tar.gz from
ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gnopernicus/0.11 without any problem.

Regards,
Remus