Re: freetts

Hi Olivier:

I believe the message should say "now running", instead of "not running". A couple of things to look out for; note that you will have to restart your bonobo-activation-server after adding a new gnome-speech driver, before it will appear in the list of available drivers. Also, it might be that for some reason your distro is looking in a directory other than the default one for its Bonobo services.

Bill

Olivier BERT wrote:

Hi, My gnome-speech still doesn't work with freetts. I don't know why my test-speech program doesn't show me the freetts driver. And freetts-synthesis-driver seems to find java (process java is running when freetts-synthesis-driver is running). Is the following fretts-synthesis-driver output ok ?
 Hello, FreeTTS Driver is not running.
 ORB running

Why does it tells "not running" ?

Thanks