Re: freetts

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 01:19:42AM +0200, Olivier BERT wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm sorry for my questions of newbie to the gnome-accessibility world.
> As I do not understant why it is impossible to select festival in my
> gnopernicus, I decided to work with fretts.
> First, I installed a Sun jdk 1.5.0_03, I set the CLASSPATH and PATH
> environnement variables correctly.
> Then also downloaded the java access bridge 1.4.5 I think.
> It compiled and installed correctly.
> Then I downloaded the last release of freetts (1.2.1).
> The problem is when I try to build gnome-specch. The configure script
> runs correctly (with --with-jab-dir --with-freetts-dir --with-java-home
> are set correctly). At the end of configure, the current configuration
> seems ok. Then I do "make" and I get many erros : org.GNOME.Bonobo :
> package not found.
>
> Can anyone help me ?

Hi,
Actually, it was a --prefix problem. I think there is something strange
in autoconf scripts because the usual /usr/local prefix was not added to
the path of gnome-java-bridge. So I added --prefix=/usr/local and it
compiled properly.

New problem : when I run gnopernicus, I get : speech initialisation
failed. (with no additional information).

How can I make my gnopernicus speak ?
The test program of freetts (FREETTSHellowWorld.jar) is working
properly).

Thanks
--
Olivier BERT