Re: Help with sun mozilla 1.7 wanted.

    FJDM> I would like to know if someone has built sun's mozilla 1.7 in
    FJDM> Debian sarge or Ubuntu hoary.  I have tried to compile it
    FJDM> several times, all goes well but when I run mozilla seems to
    FJDM> start OK but in the moment when I open the dialog to go to an
    FJDM> address or simply navigate the menu Mozilla segs fault.  This
    FJDM> same doesn't occur when I build Mozilla from the main trunk.

We observed the same problem.  It was reported as Bug 291714, but
there's no further activity on the bug since the beginning of May.  So
Sun's Mozilla accessibility build is unusable on Debian.

We tried to use Firefox as well.  It doesn't segfault but has another
fatal bug -- it often starts reading a particular line of paragraph and
no other line of that paragraph.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
All programmers are optimists.  Perhaps this modern sorcery especially attracts
those who believe in happy endings and fairy godmothers.  Perhaps the hundreds