installing gnome and gnopernicus

  Hi listers,

  I just formatted an old p2 with debian Sarg 3.1, and only have a command line, how can I install gnome, and gnopernicus with out hastle? unfortuneately half my CD set I downloaded and burned won't work, so I hope my gnome and gnome packages are still ok, how can I over come this? can I do something like:

apt-get gnome

and it ask me for the CD?

Hurst, Cody

Custome PC builds, repairs and live tech support online! Low costs, and just how you like it!

Contact information:
Email: churst3 verizon net
MSN email: cody_hurst hotmail com
Paltalk nick: C-DOG2005 and C-DOG2006
If you have any questions about a computer related issue, or if you would like a custome built machine, contact me by phone at 215-957-0944