Re: installing gnome and gnopernicus

Hi.

It isn't likely you can get an accessible Gnome without building some
parts from source.  You should update your Gnopernicus to the latest
version since the version in Sarge is out dated.  If you need Braille
support, you will need to patch the Gnopernicus source before building.

The problem with the clock applet constantly updating time was never
fixed, so you will need to remove it from the panel if you use speech
output.

I don't have a complete list of problems, but these are a few I can
remember.

How fast is your system?  Also, how much ram?  I've noticed Gnome
accessibility requires more resources than MS Windows.

          Kenny