Re: gnopernicus

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 16:01, Godspeed wrote:

Hi,

That file (and libgail too) are in usually in /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/modules
or /opt/gnome/lib/gtk-2.0/modules (th may differ from distribtion to
distribution).

Check if the missing file is in this place. If not, you have to reintall
at-spi. If problem is still present, you have to recompile it.

Remus