Re: accessibility testing

Calum Benson wrote:

Just a reminder for developers who *are* interested in a more formal
approach: there's a "test your app for accessibility" how-to at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/testing/index.html.
As with usability testing, though, a checklist like that is no
substitute for hands-on testing with real users, so your more pragmatic
approach might well turn out to be a useful source of bug reports and
enhancement requests.
Ah, great. Thanks for that link! I've added it to the page. We also have an application testing page for Breezy: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BreezyAccessibilityStatus (now not so relevant since Breezy has been released). We want to make a more structured testing plan for Dapper though.

The page I posted earlier is not so much to test the actual applications, but rather to increase awareness among developers and general users. A challenge if you like.

- Henrik