accessibility testing

Hi,

I was inspired by this thread last month:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-list/2005-September/msg00104.html

to encourage more people to perform these sorts of self tests.

Testing of general usability can now be seen here: http://www.betterdesktop.org/welcome/ which is interesting in it's structured approach of posing standard tasks to a range of subject and then analyse the results. In the same spirit I've set up a set of accessibility exercises that developers and community members might want to try: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HandsFreeEmailing

Try it! Could be entertaining :) (and please post your experiences on the Results pages or this list). This is really just intended to give people a first insight into the issues facing disabled computer users, but it could possibly be made more scientific later on.

- Henrik