Re: compiling gnome accessibility, problems with gnome-common

Peter:

You should install gnome-common after you make it. After that the autogens of the other packages should work fine. Note also that you will need gnome-mag as well, and working, recent gnome2 development packages for the gnome core and desktop modules.

Bill

Peter Rayner wrote:

I've checked out the current (as of a week anyway) versions from CVS
for gnopernicus, gnome-speech and gnome-common. I've autogen'ed and make'd gnome-common but I think I don't understand
autogen or m4 well enough to integrate this into the other two
packages. Is the preferred method to replace the autogen.sh or to rewrite the
macros.  Should this be necessary any more anyway?
Thanks for any help
Peter