registering new festival voices

Hi,

I am using gnopernicus with festival GNOME speech driver. When I select
festival driver in Preferences -> Speech -> Voices -> Edit Absolute ->
Engine Driver, it lists only "V0 Kevin" and "V1 Kal". I added new voices
to the festival voices/ directory. They are working properly when I
execute festival. But gnopernicus does not list these new voices. How
can I register them so that I can make gnopernicus use these new voices?

Thanks,
Chaitanya