Re: accessibility hooks in the X server

Hi.

Thanks for the info.  I'm installing xorg-x11, version 6.8.2.dfsg.1-2.
I found it on backports.org.  Since I am using Debian, I added the line

deb http://people.debian.org/~nobse/xorg-x11/ sarge main

to my sources.list file.

Hopefully, this will be a complete package and I won't have to build
xorg from source.

          Kenny