Re: Gnome and support for the visually impaired

Well, I would like to certainly here if the caps key changed state like
caps on or caps off. I guess that is because I am use to the WWindows
screen readers do it.
However, there may be other methods such as a feature say cap t, cap
acap b, etc when the caplock key is on and when the shift keys are used.