From: Petra Ritter [mailto:petra access-for-all ch]
Sent: 22 March 2005 10:42
To: Pascoe,IL,Ian,MBDS69 R
Subject: Re: theHoary Live CD Array 4 & Gnpernicus

Hello,
Your wrote:
We had problems running it from CD but now it has been loaded
directly
onto a PC and after some fiddling around have got it to work.  I
am
quite happy with the results so far but need some direction
further.

Yust asking is it posible the Live-CD convert in a real HD
installation? Or run you the Live-CD somehow from HD instat from
your CD-Rom-Device?

Petra