theHoary Live CD Array 4 &, problem to reed the help of Gnopernicus

Hi Luke,

As Im new to Gnopernicus I attent to reasd the help of it however I couldn't to so.

I'm using speach and brauille.The braille device is an Alva Sattelite 750.

Everx time I tray to read the help folloving is happen

A windows openin and Gnopernicus says something that sound like :' create windows load them ' and something that sound like "help pusch button available" after this gnopernicus stops speaking.

On the braille device I cann read ppl and the device is blockad soon I life the gnopernicus help gnopernicus speeks and the braille device works fine again.

I am using the default settings vor the keyboard and language. The Port for the Braille device is serial 2

Is there a general problem with the help for Gnopernicus? Or I'm the only that had that problem?

Best regards
Petra