ubuntu torrent?

I downloaded the custom-hoary-live-i386.torrent from
www.themuso.com/ubuntu/accessibility
and have tried
btlaunchmany.py ubuntu (the directory where I have the torrent file) several times. while a file for the .iso is created, it appears to be empty and nothing appears to be downloading; all the indicators stay at 0. am I missing a step or is this no longer a functioning site or what is the problem?
Thanks.

--
Cheryl