Re: Live- CD with gnobernicus on it

I would also find a Live CD with a recent version of Gnopernicus on it very useful.

I'm giving a LUG talk in a month and a half on Accessibility in Linux, and will be covering Gnome and Gnopernicus, as well as the SpeakAloud-modified Redhat distro and whatever else I can get my hands on. It would be great to have a Live CD to hand out to people so they can play around with it.

Thanks folks..

BTW, regarding my earlier posts on the list, I have solved seemingly all of my problems, other than occasional instability in Gnome in general. I am quite pleased to have this working and I thank the Gnome Accessibility team with enormous gratitude for their efforts in developing the project and also for helping me resolve my issues. It certainly has made a difference for me!! If there's any way I can contribute back, please let me know, though I'm no programmer maybe I can contribute in other ways?

- Chris Wagner

Petra Ritter wrote:

Hi Luke,

Is it still possible the Live-CD that you made to download?

I got it but the file was corrubted and when I tried it a second time I los the Server for good.

Thenks

Petra