Re: Problem with running festival driver for gnome-speech [Solved] [Sharing my learning]

[Learning]
I have been able to run gnome-speech with festival after compiling
gnome-speech. I checked the source code for test-speech.c (that comes
with gnome-speech) and found that there is hard coding for 0.2 server
version and I had 0.3 version for
GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival:0.3 in
GNOME_speech_synthesisDriver_festival.server file.

So, I made the .server as version 0.2 and it has started working. I
still need to make gnopernicus work (may be compilation is the way to
go).

[Advice Solicited:]
1.
I have found two possible bugs with test-speech, and I would like to
report them to the developer team, any ideas where and how to report ?

2.