Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI, focus leaving and window IDs

Hi.
I should reply to this message.

I said "speaks" because I only have speech output at this time.  Do you
know for certain Gnopernicus isn't sendint the same message to a braille
display?  I will be able to answer that question for myself in a few weeks
since I finally was able to buy a Braille Lite 40.

The fact Gnopernicus was written by a company that sells braille
displays would make me believe the same message I get from speech
output would be sent to the braille display.

          Kenny