Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI, focus leaving and window IDs

Dave Mielke wrote:
[quoted lines by Bill Haneman on 2005/03/04 at 13:45 +0000]

gnopernicus already speaks the name of the 'inaccessible' application as you
cycle through toplevel windows with "Alt-TAB".

This, for many, isn't a solution. A deaf person, for example, needs to know
this information as well.

My fault, I should have said "speaks and brailles". If there's anything present in speech that isn't sufficiently presented in braille-only mode, please file a bug.

p.s. - I didn't design gnopernicus, though I occasionally give suggestions :-)

- Bill