Re: Solaris 10 released, with accessibility built-in! Also FreeTTS1.2 released.

Hi Ken,
It has been a couple of years since I have installed Solaris, but back when
I did it it was possible to install via a serial connection. I linked to
systems together via the serial ports, and opened terraterm Pro on one to
read the install with Window Eyes or Jaws.
I can't remember clearly how I did it, but as I recall I had to unplug the
keyboard on the solaris system   to route the install out of ttyS0.
Anyway, if more info is required I can check around with a few others I know
that use Solaris at work.
Perhaps Peter, bill, or one of those guys has a better idea on how to do the
install via serial. It has been so long I have forgotten.