What's the news of gnome-mag in GNOME 2.8?

Hi,

I have compiled GNOME 2.8 and I don't percept great differences in gnome-mag compared with GNOME 2.6. It's appear to continuous have the same options (the new options I can't make work). I really want to see it working in fullscreen mode, but here, it does no work. I type in the terminal:

$ magnifier -s :0.0 -t :0.0 -m -f

When I execute I have an gray screen, appearing only a small cursos and sometimes the magnified cursor, when I enter in some parts with the small cursor. Anything that I could make?

Thanks,

Carlos Eduardo.