Re: gnopernicus on debian running 2.6.8?

Hi Hank,
On Sun, 2005-07-24 at 21:39 -0700, hank smith wrote:
> the test speech works fine.

Well, that is a good start. that means that the driver is able to
connect to festival.

> getting something about invalid peramaters sorry for the misss spelling

Which program gave the error about invalid parameters. Gnome-speech
test-speech or gnopernicus?

> I had a sighted person help me with gnopernicus and he is not here to get me
> the exact error message

Ok, well, when you do get it that should help nail down your problem.