Updating Gnopernicus

Hello, I'm running the pre-configured version of gnopernicus on a Suse 9.3 box.

I'm just wondering. what packages do I need to download to update gnopernicus? I haven't given this laptop a connection to this network so I'd like to download the packages manually.

Thanks in advance

Oh by the way, I'm in the process of installing the java access bridge still. for some reason suse didn't come with gcc or a newer version of at-spi installed so I'm in the process of installing these at the moment. that's what's sperred my thought's of updating gnopernicus.

Any thought's welcome.

Darragh

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by Cyber Sentry. www.antivirus.ie