Re: [g-a-devel] Festival will not work with gnome-speech 0.3.6.

I saw your post about your solution.  For info, the contents of
my /usr/share/festival/festival.scm are:

(defvar server_access_list '(localhost)

I also have a /etc/festival.scm file the contents of that file are:

(set! server_access_list '(localhost spot))
Spot is the name of this box.  My entry in /etc/hosts for IP
looks like: localhost spot localhost.localdomain

Hope this helps.