Re: Gnopernicus Sending Output to Serial Device Crashes Hardware Synthesizer

"Beth Hatch" <bhatch200 comcast net> writes:

>     I have been told by a colleague that he had tried to file this
> particular bug on the Bugzilla site with Lynx but had very little success
> due to the number of tables and other elements of the web interface.  I'm
> sure that what I'm going to say now is not the best thing to say on a Linux
> list,<smile> but I was only able to make Bugzilla work when I used Internet
> Explorer 6 and JAWS 6.0, my Windows screen reader.  Since it has come to my
> attention that some users who are blind have had difficulty in using
> Bugzilla with Lynx, I wanted to let you know how I was able to make it work.

FWIW, I remember having gotten bugzilla to work with Lynx once,
but it is such a major PITA that I much much prefer to just send patches
to g-a-devel directly.  In some cases, submitting a bug takes much
more time than creating the actual patch...  I'd really like
if there were a simple, nicely documented email submission interface.

Kind of a chicken egg thing, with a complicated bug tracking system,
we probably loose bug reports by people trying to enter
the GNOME accessibility realm.

--
CYa,
  Mario