Re: dwell selection?

[Bill Haneman, Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005 00:13]
> It sounds as if something is misconfigured on your system, or there is
> some serious incompatibility between KMouseTool and GOK.  Does GOK work
> correctly if KMouseTool is not in use?

As I said, KMouseTool and GOK work perfectly with each other in Direct
Mode. We tested this a long time ago. Only the Dwell mode behaves strange.
The result is different when KMousetool is running, but the Dwell mode is
broken in both cases. This means the problem is not caused by KMousetool.

BTW, SuSE 9.2 includes GOK version 0.10.2.

> We should probably take this discussion offline and try to diagnose what
> is happenning.

Yes, I will send some information about my system in private mail
tomorrow.

Olaf

--
KDE Accessibility Project