dwell selection?

Hi

GOK has a feature called 'dwell selection' which enables you to 'click' the mouse simply by holding the mouse stationary for a few seconds. However, this feature only works within GOK itself. On Mac OS X I have a program which provides this feature for the entire desktop. I would like to switch from Mac OS X to use Gnome on GNU/Linux, but I require dwell selection in the desktop and all X applications. Is there any application will can provide this?

--
Richard