Re: dwell selection?

[Richard Smith, Dienstag, 1. Februar 2005 01:31]
> I would like to switch from Mac OS X to use Gnome on GNU/Linux, but I
> require dwell selection in the desktop and all X applications.  Is there
> any application will can provide this?

Yes, you can use KMousetool, which is part of the kdeaccessibility
package. It supports drag-and-drop or mouse gestures for emulating right
mouse clicks.

It works for all X applications. I think it even integrates into the GNOME
desktop by using the freedesktop.org specification for system tray
application, but I haven't verified this myself.

Olaf

--
KDE Accessibility Project