Re: What is the latest, accessibility release of mozilla

Hi Willem,

I would like to know as stated in the subject, or
alternativly, which browser is the most gnopernicus-friendly and where can I get it?

The latest accessible Mozilla for Linux systems is still the Sun Mozilla 1.7 branch. We post these into:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/accessibility/sun-mozilla-1.7/

The last posting was at the end of April, at:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/accessibility/sun-mozilla-1.7/04-26-2005/

The Sun Beijing Mozilla accessibility team is now focusing on Firefox. I don't know for certain, but it is a good guess that the April release will be the last one in the 1.7 line.

Note: source is included, as well as a Fedora Core 3 RPM.

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team