Re: gnopernicus and cepstral voices

I've used the Theta voices with very good results. However my Theta voices are quite old, i.e. more than one year old.

regards

Bill

Luke Yelavich wrote:

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 04:57:20PM EST, Luca Davanzo wrote:
Hi all,
is anybody using cepstral voices with gnopernicus? how well do they work and
are responsive?

I originally bought a voice when the Theta series was out, but due to a nasty bug in the Cepstral voice, it wasn't usable with gnome-speech.

Since then Cepstral have released a new version of their voices, which I don't think are supported by gnome-speech. Can anybody confirm this? Has the Cepstral API changed at all, or enough to prevent gnome-speech from compiling the Cepstral driver?

Luke