Re: What is the latest, accessibility release of mozilla

Thanks Thomas.

I am reposting the URI - seems we need for gnopernicus to alert folks when their caps lock key is on :wink:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/accessibility

I believe you can use 'http' to get these files as well, from the same location.

Bill

Thomas Ward wrote:

hI,