Mozilla 1.7 and SuSE 9.3

Morning,

I am atempting to install Mozilla 1.7 on a SuSE 9.3 installation however it displays errors during make about incorrect or missing libraries.  Is there a later version of Mozilla which works with Gnopernicus and is the package available as RPM?  I'm hoping that if its available in RPM it will tell me exactly what its missing.

I read the list archive about installing 1.7 written by Thomas ward some time ago which was very helpful. It was written for a Fedora Core user and the --prefix was set to /usr. is this not /opt/ in SuSE 9.3?

This is the first of a few messages I'm going to send to the list this morning so any help appreciated.

Darragh