Re: at-spi test folder

Hi Carlos:

The 'at' test application is "unstable" in the sense that it is not a supported, tested app - it's not part of the distcheck. I'll have a look to see if it's broken in my environment too.

regards

Bill

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diogenes wrote:

Hi,

I was trying to run the example application in the test folder of at-spi, but when I run ./at, after sometime, the terminal that I'm running it crashes.

There is some explain about this, the 'at' application is unstable?

Thanks,
Carlos.