Re: braille initialization problem
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel thibault ens-lyon org>
- To: Don Raikes <don draikes com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: braille initialization problem
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:26:54 +0200
Do you know that a 0.10.6 version exists ?
It reports errors much better and automatically discovers CONTROLVT
(which I'm not sure you thought to set before launching gnopernicus)
Don Raikes, le Tue 19 Apr 2005 09:06:44 -0700, a dit :
> I do have my alva satelite attached to the usb port, and am not sure if
> that is the problem or not.
This can't be a problem.
] [Thread Prev