Re: pointer to instructions for gnopernicus on fc3 request

Willem,

Gnopernicus works out-of-the-box on fedora core 3.
The things you need to watch out for are:
1. Updating gnome-speech to version 0.3.6 breaks the interaction with
festival.
2. You need to enable the accessibility features of gnome. I have a script
which I will post at:
http://www.draikes.com/cfg-gnome.sh
Run this script as any user to enable gnopernicus to work for that user.
note: the script asks whether you want brltty support. This will not work
unless you have recompiled gnopernicus with the brltty option.
3. Run startx from the command-line, and shortly, gnopernicus should start
speaking.