Re: [g-a-devel] first attempt at a doc to help with Braille support in Gnopernicus

Hi.

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 05:32:22PM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Kenny Hitt on 2005/04/09 at 15:46 -0500]
>
> >Since I'm using the ttybrl.c with the Gnopernicus 0.10.5 source, I would
> >like to have the final file included in the Gnopernicus source.
>
> Please send it to me first as there are some small changes we'd like to make to
> it first. Also, of course, we (BRLTTY people) would like to check out what's
> been done just to be sure that we're in agreement with it.

I sent Mr. Mielke an updated ttybrl.c file.  You can get it from the
Brltty svn.  It is in the Patches subdir.

I can now use Gnopernicus with BRLAPI.  There are some things to
remember.  It uses Gnopernicus keys like layer x key x.  If you have
undefined a key in Gnopernicus, it will no longer work with this driver.

Not all drivers will send all commands defined.  If you don't have a
specific Gnopernicus command you need, you will need to modify either your
braille driver or the ttybrl.c file to get it working.

At this time, I don't believe there is a doc file for these commands, so
you will need to either experiment or look at the ttybrl.c file for
information.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny