Re: [g-a-devel] first attempt at a doc to help with Braille support in Gnopernicus

[quoted lines by Kenny Hitt on 2005/04/09 at 02:37 -0500]

>As the attached file says, I hope this file will be useful, but I make
>no claims about it's usefulness.

The key mapping is already documented. Go to BRLTTY's web site, select
"Documentation", then select "Gnopernicus".

There are a few bindings which should be added, and we'll be doing that
shortly.

EMail: dave mielke cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.