Epiphany accessibility?

Hello all,

This is my first post to this list. I want to ask your opinions about the following:

How well does the default GNOME browser, Epiphany, perform accessibility-wise? I have only found one post mentioning it:

Here's a short list of Epiphany bugs with the 'accessibility' keyword set:

I am also very interested in the question how Mozilla Firefox stacks up against Epiphany in this regard. Do screen reader users require something like Fangs? (http://www.standards-schmandards.com/index.php?2004/11/22/8-fangs-release-05)

Anxiously awaiting your replies, please cc: me personally if possible. :-)

Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

   == Geen softwarepatenten in Europa! == www.NoSoftwarePatents.com ==