Re: Epiphany accessibility?

I have not tried it recently, but I can tell you that no one is using
Epiphany as their default mail uag in so far as I'm aware. Most blind
users, for example, would be using pine, mutt, or various emacs-based
uags--probably in that order.

When I did look at Epiphany I found it promissing--though I didn't
immediately see a reason to switch. In particular, I found the menus
spoke well, but message text didn't. But this information is months old.