Re: Mozilla successes.

Tom and Esther Ward writes:
 > Hi, Peter.
 > Well, what I could do say every month build an rpm of the latest sun
 > accessibility  build of mozilla and post it for download. That way Mandrake
 > and Fedora users could in theory just remove the stock mozilla and install
 > the accessibility version of the rpm.
 > Anyone interested?

It would be good if the developers could keep providing tar files
containing the sources as they have now started to do. I still need to
find time (perhaps over the summer) to play with Gnopernicus, at which
point I hope to be able to download and test the latest Mozilla
accessibility release. I run Debian, so rpm packages won't be of any
help.