Re:

Hi Marc,
  The reason I brought up this question was because the output at the end of the configure script said that drivers for Dectalk and Cepstral would be built. Both are in the default installation directories and are in the Linux path. Doing a make;make install works, but then running test-speech tells me that there are no speech servers from which to select, save a ghost Festival server.