Re: My gnome isn't too well

Hello and thanks for the info and the url. Some comments follow below:

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 07:00:40AM +1000, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> There are a few problems with your setup. Firstly you used garnome 2.5.92.
> This is only a release candidate of GNOME 2.6, and doesn't have all the
> bugs ironed out. Secondly, I think gnopernicus 0.9.2 is from the unstable
> branch. It would be better to use version 0.8.4, which garnome 2.6.1 uses.

It didn't matter what gnopernicus version i used, the strange error
dialog is still there even after upgrading to 2.6.1. However, Gnome
appears to be more stable now and doesn't crash for the slightest thing,
so it was wise to upgrade anyway.
--
/Krister