Re: My gnome isn't too well

Hi
There are a few problems with your setup. Firstly you used garnome 2.5.92. This is only a release candidate of GNOME 2.6, and doesn't have all the bugs ironed out. Secondly, I think gnopernicus 0.9.2 is from the unstable branch. It would be better to use version 0.8.4, which garnome 2.6.1 uses.

Speaking of which, you can get garnome 2.6.1 from ftp://cipherfunk.org/pub/tarballs/garnome/

hth

Luke