Re: Still having trouble compiling Gnopernicus cvs

The AM_GCONF_SOURCE_2 macro is defined in the gconf package, specifically in gconf-2.m4. Perhaps you need to set your ACLOCAL_FLAGS variable to include your 'prefix'/share directory.

For instance, my ACLOCAL_FLAGS is

"-I /opt/gnome-2.7/share/aclocal -I /usr/share/aclocal"

Note that in some cases having ACLOCAL_FLAGS include two directories like this can result in compatibility issues, so I suggest trying it with only one directory specified, at first.

regards

Bill

Hi listers.
I have built gnome 2.6 using Garnome and am now trying to build Gnopernicus, the latest one from cvs. However when i run ./autogen.sh --prefix=/garnome, this is the error message i get back:
"Processing ./configure.in
Running aclocal-1.4...
aclocal: configure.in: 108: macro `AM_GCONF_SOURCE_2' not found in library" I have checked out and installed gnome-common without problems. What else could i have missed? should i point to another directory with the "prefix" argument to autogen.sh? Other things to think about?
Thanks much in advance!