Re: Mozilla - like JAWS or like Hal?

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 07:36:58PM -0700, Tom Masterson wrote:
> I have not yet been able to do this but I would really like to be able to
> review the whole screen without having to move the active cursor.  In
> windows with jaws and my braille display once I get into a window I can use
> the display and see everything in the window and when I hit the cursor key
> it takes me back to right where I was when I entered the window.  I don't

I second that! It would be really cool to have an option to separate the
braille from the speech. As it was back in gnome 2.4 it looked as though
you couldn't navigate only the braille display, which got problematic if
one like me only had a 40 cell braille display, because you only see the
first half of the line and can't move any further. Is this solved now in
2.6 and later versions of Gnopernicus?
--
/Krister