more on gnopernicus-0.7.1

is there a way I can have the windows changed states kept silent?
I've just managed to get gnopernicus talking and I'd like to to talk
well,,,, how I want it to talk, and speak what I'd like within reason
due to differing versions how I'd like it to speak.
so far I'm impressed with it even though I can't really do much with
this version not that I've seen yet anyway.
thanks in advance for any help.

--
Shaun Oliver

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."
email: shaun oliver optusnet com au
WEB: http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman