Re: [HELP] Building GOK 0.10.0 (tarball from gok.ca) : dependencies !

Michel:

GOK version 0.10.0 is the version which is packaged in the final
"community" version GNOME 2.6.0; that is, the first release in the GNOME
2.6 stable series.  As such it depends on most of the newly-released
GNOME series.

You could either install a very recent GNOME from something like
mandrake cooker or one of the other "bleeding edge" distributions, or
wait for a distribution to package 2.6.0 (the final community packages
for 2.6.0 are anticipated this week).  Note that GOK 0.10.0 is only two
days old, so you are very, err, up-to-date.

- Bill